Top Ten Reasons to Relocate.
There are a lot of reasons to consider relocating to Panama. Here are the top ten aspects many people find most compelling.
- Highly ranked quality of life in all regions
- Low cost of living and low crime rate
- Safe, Westernized, U.S. dollar-based economy
- Highest rate of local English speakers in Central America (15% of population)
- Equal rights and protections for property owners, regardless of nationality
- U.S. healthcare facilities with U.S.-trained, English-speaking doctors
- Latin American heritage with an international perspective
- Abundant outdoor adventures, including golf, hiking, horseback riding, rock-climbing, water sports and world-class surfing
- Mild year-round climate, free from hurricanes and tropical storms
- Over 180 daily flights to 68 destinations in 28 countries via COPA Airlines’ Hub of the Americas, Tocumen International Airport (PTY)
Panama also has compelling retirement benefits. For more information on the Jubilado program, download the Panama Retirement Visa Benefits PDF on this page.